Do you dream of being on podcasts so you can reach your ideal clients and grow your thought leadership?
If your answer is yes, I want to teach you how.
In my course Purposeful Podcast Guest I will show you:
How to create podcast pitches that get YES’s from podcast hosts
How to navigate iTunes to get on the best shows
How to use podcast interviews to create demand for your coaching and digital training programs
What tech you need to sound like a seasoned pro
How to get ready for the BIG day so you make the most out of your opportunity
Hi, I’m Courtney Bentley,
host of The Fit Fierce and Fabulous Podcast a top-ranked health podcast on Itunes! I’ve spent the last year figuring out this podcast thing from trying to get a poorly recorded interview sounding decent to trying to turn my passion into profit and not another expensive hobby. After spending some time figuring this thing out, I wound up gracing the charts with podcasters like Lewis Howes, Jonathon Fields, and Gretchen Rubin!
Ever wonder how I pick my guests for my podcast? I get pitched! I receive 100s of pitches every month, and I have seen quite the mix. There are the shabby ones, which get trashed right away. And then there are those I read and go HECK YES, let’s get you on the show!
I decided to share my knowledge in this course to help other coaches and thought leaders reach new clients organically all while having tons of fun!
If you’re like most of my clients:
You love to create content and want it to be seen in a unique way so that you can share your message with the masses
You are tired of spending money on Facebook Ad’s and hours on funnels to hear crickets
You have the gift of gab and love chatting about your passions, expertise, and stories
You really really want to get out in the world and collaborate with other thought leaders and experts around the world
And you know that with a clear plan and a system with the support you can start pitching podcasts with excitement and enthusiasm!
Ready to Be A Purposeful Podcast Guest?
Become A Leading Industry Expert
Podcasting gives you a soundbox to share your story, your message and NETWORK like no one’s business! Gain authority by sharing your expertise with other thought leaders in your industry just by popping on their podcast and sharing your story and knowledge!
Learn How to Pitch Podcast Hosts Like A Pro
Learn how to get on podcasts and navigate the ever-growing Itunes store with ease to get in front of your ideal clients! This program includes pitching templates and videos to show you how to find those perfectly aligned podcasts!
Connect with New Clients and Fans
With over 112 MILLION (YES MILLION!) people tuning into podcasts, your chances of reaching a whole new set of ears just upgraded drastically! Get new raving fans and clients by being a guest on top podcasts and learn exactly how to do it.
See What Coaches Are Saying About PPG
Are you ready to book new clients, fill up your programs and build your thought leadership?
- Learn why podcasting should be your go-to method for marketing and expanding your business reach
- Have a purpose to pursue pitching and elevate your reach with strategy
- Understand your why so that you can navigate the 1000’s of podcasts on iTunes and find the ones most aligned with you, your brand and your messaging.
- Discover the best topics for you to attract your ideal clients
- Learn how to shape your expertise for any podcast show
- Learn insider tips on how to share your story to create deep meaningful connections with an audience
- Know exactly how to navigate the 1,000’s of podcasts to find the ones you want to be on
- Understand how to find aligned hosts who share similar views
- Learn insider tips for automating the process
- Learn how to pitch to a cold lead and a warm lead
- Have templates to use to get the booking!
- Learn how to authentically and genuinely connect with a host (you might even make a new friend!)
- What is expected of you as a guest
- Understand the technology side of being a purposeful podcast guest
- Have a smooth operating interview each and every time
- Learn how to promote the episode
- How to follow up with the host to create a genuine connection